Today’s mobile environment requires a business strategy which includes an integrated solution between your website and mobile devices. As your technology partner, we help you define user expectations and design solutions that deliver great results. Below are some of the Apps we have developed:
- What: Front-end CCE Widgets: Promotional Android widget that features hand-picked apps, services, and content for subscribers.
- Before: For every new app or device, T-Mobile required testing of preloaded applications, a job originally staffed internally. But, as T-Mobile no longer had the budget to retain many of those contractor testing positions, the company chose to offload the highly variable work to a Vendor.
- Results: As a result, Akvelon has been working with T-Mobile since July of 2011 in providing high caliber project testing. Akvelon’s efficiency and high-quality work has contributed greatly to T-Mobile, who will continue this work stream in the future.
- What: Design and usability exercise on the Drugstore mobile shopping experience.
- Features: Showcases all the important features such as shopping list, product relevancy suggestions, quick search, product details, reviews and ratings, barcode integration and products purchases.
- Usability: The most important feature was usability. With this app, people can refill their prescriptions, purchase new items, search for new products and review the products they have used.
- What: LinkedIn needed to create superior quality of its applications in a very rapid release cycle.
- Before: Before the Akvelon development team started automating tests for the LinkedIn application, testing was done manually, consuming large amounts of time and producing more errors.
- Results: Akvelon provided the most competitive fixed bid proposal for this project and was able to meet all of the project’s deadlines.
- What: Multi-platform (Android, IOS, RIM) app showing real time traffic, forecasts, and speed traps. This app is successful with every OS out there.
- Winner of MacWorld 2010 Best of Show! This app puts the power to go anywhere in the palm of your hand.
- Features: Real-time traffic and traffic forecasts, as well as community traffic and speed trap alerts. This app prepares you to travel roads across the U.S. and Canada.
- What: Developed app showcasing SDK & chip capability in Augmented Reality.
- Features: A system solution, Clarity+ technology combines the color pattern, algorithms and pixel within the sensors to provide world-class pixel performance in a high resolution, small form-factor while maintaining DSC quality color.
- MobileHDR: MobileHDR technology uses dual exposures with a maximum of 8x ratio between the long and short exposure for a total dynamic range (DR) extension of 18dB while innovative algorithms maintain horizontal and vertical MTF.
- What: Mobile Express for Microsoft Dynamics CRM gives users access to Microsoft Dynamics CRM data through a Web browser on mobile devices.
- Features: Akvelon CRM tracker for Android: Tracks incoming/outgoing calls and attaches calls to records. Mobile Express for Microsoft Dynamics CRM is installed on the server, not on the mobile device, and is configured in the Settings area within Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Compatibility: Compatible with both Dynamics CRM On-line and On-Premise from 2011 to the latest version.
- What: Akvelon created a new user interface providing a better end user experience of the widget. We built a redesigned FAv2 widget to ensure that the application meets all the functional and nonfunctional requirements.
- Features: FAv2 is not only to provide the new user interface, but will also create a better end user experience, improve discoverability of useful Android apps, therefore improving customer satisfaction and reduction in support calls.
- Results: Increases customer satisfaction and reduces support calls.
- What: Extending the Costco experience to mobile devices and introducing personalization and location-aware services to increase member affinity and drive membership onboarding, upgrading and retention.
- Features: Introducing additional capabilities in personalization, location-based services, social connectivity, and the immediacy of user interaction. User-specific shopping list accessible and editable in a variety of ways. Notifications of in-store events geo-bounded / Costco Warehouse of preference.
Is there an app for everything? Not quite. But, just about anything you can think of can be built into one. We have unique software development and support teams that swoop in, develop a strategy, and execute quickly.
DEVELOPMENT ON ALL PLATFORMS
Selecting the “right” mobility platform can be daunting. Deciding where to start and how to proceed is a significant challenge for many organizations, as mistakes can become costly. At Akvelon, we know how to build any type of app on any and all platforms, so you don’t have to worry. Our Mobility Enablement initiative helps customers through this process; from determining an enterprise mobility strategy to selecting the platform, deciding the deployment sequence, scoping & mobilizing projects to implementing solutions, whether package-based or custom built, Akvelon is here to help!
Featured Apps is a phone-top widget that helps solve the discoverability challenge by enabling users to find the best apps/games. Our version of Featured Apps (FAv2) will not only provide a new user interface, but will also create a better end user experience, improving discoverability of useful Android apps, therefore improving customer satisfaction and reduction in support calls. The widget consists of 3 different layouts:
* 3 Up Layout where items are arranged in groups of 3
* Image + Text layout where each content item takes up entire panel
* 1 Up Layout where each content item takes up entire panel
Tests can be run on devices and emulators without restrictions if they are set by a tested application. iOS tests are restricted to MacOS. Android test can be run on any OS for which there exists Android SDK; MacOS, Windows, Linux. Framework enables adaptation to obstructive execution environment conditions. Our framework can emulate client server interaction using a built in Node.js based proxy server. Server responses (fixtures) can be recorded during regular testing application operations and then ‘replayed’ during a test run to ensure consistent results using a single data set. Fixtures can also be prepared manually and presented to the application to fully emulate actual server response.
We have proof! Check these out.