Delivering full-scale BI projects is becoming more and more complex due to massive data migration, comprehensive system integrations or process re-engineering. To minimize implementation risks, a great variety of skills, experience and knowledge is required which is seldom available within an organisation.
To provide end-to-end delivery of complex solutions regardless of project size and scope, we underpinned our delivery capabilities with professional knowledge, best practices, proven methodologies and advanced technologies.
Our delivery capabilities cover the integration, migration, warehousing, engineering as well as analytics solutions and report building. Meanwhile, InfomatiX’s project management team’s full commitment to utilizing the right methodologies to ensure on-time and on-budget delivery contribute to the best outcomes of your BI goals.
To make our end-to-end delivery flow as smooth as possible, and to support our customers in the fastest achievement of their business goals, we also provide a full set of support / helpdesk/ training.
- We define your business opportunity. This includes exploring how the new functionality will improve your organization’s presence in the market, how it will impact profitability, and how it will impact the people within your organization.
- Identify a viable for the project. There are several issues to consider when identifying a potential strategy for the project and we handle all of that for you.
- Assess the feasibility. During our Design phase, Akvelon will want to conduct feasibility analysis to determine if it makes sense to invest in the potential project. Depending on the situation you may choose to invest very little effort in considering feasibility, for many systems just considering these issues for a few minutes is sufficient for now, and for some systems you may choose to invest days if not weeks exploring feasibility.
Our goal during this period is to initiate the project by:
- Garnering initial support and funding for the project.
- Test, Test, Test
- Actively working with stakeholders to initially model the scope of the system.
- Starting to build the team.
- Modeling an initial architecture for the system.
- Setting up the environment.
- Estimating the project.
Our process development is always geared towards obtaining desired success, productivity and purity. High throughput screening of upstream parameters and downstream unit operations are followed to reduce time lines.
IMPLEMENTATION AND INTEGRATION
Implementing a new IT system is a big project, that entails a number of expected and unexpected risks. To make sure that the investments you made will return in business profits, you need a partner that will control and solve potential problems and will share project risks. Akvelon is ready to take that responsibility by delivering its own tools and risk management methodologies or working under its partners’ procedures.
We are committed to taking care of implementing the solution as an end-to-end process. This is why Akvelon solutions encompass complete project management through all the project phases.
Finishing the go-live phase is just the beginning. We understand that the delivered solution is expected to bring benefits in the long run. In order for this to happen, it has to be used in the most efficient way and be developed according to the changing business needs of the service provider’s business. When any problem occurs, we are there to identify its source and eliminate the issue effectively.
- Incident Support – Identifying and troubleshooting problems in the system
- Root cause analysis
- Assistance with issues during upgrades
- Identifying and creating needed bug reports
- Guidance around implementation and configuration
We have plenty of experience in IT Strategy. Check them out.