Dynamics CRM Integration for Gmail v. 2.0.
The following is a list of improvements made in v. 2.0:
- Automatically fill out FROM/TO/CC in CRM. Comparing email address from Gmail (FROM/TO/CC) with email addresses existing in CRM (contacts) and fill out FROM/TO/CC within existing contacts in CRM automatically if email address is matched. If there are more than 1 match, all entities (contacts) will be added there.
- Track emails to CRM as received and sent.
- Quickly track emails without opening them.
- Ability to track email without regarding field (user can just track an email as activity without any relationship with other entities in Dynamics CRM).
- Display date when email was sent/received.
- Improved searching functionality.
- Added supporting of custom entities (create new entities and track emails against existing ones).
- Fixed problem with Chrome and Gmail permissions.
- Fixed miscellaneous issues related to Calendar Sync.
- Resolved problem with endless spinner when tracking emails or opening activities tab.
- Other fixes improvements.
- Implemented in-house license server instead of Chrome Web Store Payments. Now you can order number of seats for your organization and buy the subscription using wire-transfer or company bank card (not the personal ones).
Dynamics CRM Integration for Gmail v. 3.0.
The following is a list of improvements made in v. 3.0:
- Implement new UI and update UX
- Implement two-way synchronization for Calendar (from CRM to Gmail / from Gmail to CRM)
- Ability to review all types of CRM activities in the Activities tab
- Ability to create new activities directly from Gmail
- Create new record using CRM iFrame
- Enhance the Import/Export configuration feature by adding new parameters
- Supporting multiple Gmail boxes
- Miscellaneous fixes and improvement
Dynamics CRM Integration for Gmail v. 3.2.6.
The following is a list of improvements made in v. 3.2.6:
- Improved Calendar Synchronization by adding the ability to sync Appointments’ attendees between Dynamics CRM and Google Calendar (two-way sync feature). If there are no contacts found by email in Google/CRM then appropriate Google contacts/CRM contacts will be created
- Ability to cancel/activate appointments in Dynamics CRM and the ability to delete/restore events in Google (two-way sync feature)
- Support private visibility for the Gmail events
- Saving Track mail and Set regarding tabs opening state according to the last user activity
- License expiration notifications
- Updated the CONTACT SUPPORT form by adding the ability to attach screenshots and provide detailed description for request
Dynamics CRM Integration for Gmail v. 3.2.8.
The following is a list of improvements made in v. 3.2.8:
- Improved searching functionality for custom entities
- Fixed problem with Calendar Sync when non-primary calendar is selected
Dynamics CRM Integration for Gmail v. 4.0.4.
The following is a list of improvements made in v. 4.0.4:
- Ability to configure display settings for search results cards in Set Regarding tab
- Ability to configure search settings for search results cards in Set Regarding tab
- Ability to configure list of items of the ‘Records Type’ dropdown list in Set Regarding tab
- Ability to track replies automatically for particular thread
- Support Rich HTML
- Support Preview Pane (Vertical & Horizontal Split Views)
- Support non-default Gmail Inbox
- Improved displaying of email status mechanism
- Fixed miscellaneous issues