Dynamics CRM Integration for Gmail v. 2.
The following is a list of improvements made in v. 2:
- Automatically fill out FROM/TO/CC in CRM. Comparing email address from Gmail (FROM/TO/CC) with email addresses existing in CRM (contacts) and fill out FROM/TO/CC within existing contacts in CRM automatically if email address is matched. If there are more than 1 match, all entities (contacts) will be added there.
- Track emails to CRM as received and sent.
- Quickly track emails without opening them.
- Ability to track email without regarding field (user can just track an email as activity without any relationship with other entities in Dynamics CRM).
- Display date when email was sent/received.
- Improved searching functionality.
- Added supporting of custom entities (create new entities and track emails against existing ones).
- Fixed problem with Chrome and Gmail permissions.
- Fixed miscellaneous issues related to Calendar Sync.
- Resolved problem with endless spinner when tracking emails or opening activities tab.
- Other fixes improvements.
- Implemented in-house license server instead of Chrome Web Store Payments. Now you can order number of seats for your organization and buy the subscription using wire-transfer or company bank card (not the personal ones).
Dynamics CRM Integration for Gmail v. 3.
The following is a list of improvements made in v. 3:
- Implement new UI and update UX
- Implement two-way synchronization for Calendar (from CRM to Gmail / from Gmail to CRM)
- Ability to review all types of CRM activities in the Activities tab
- Ability to create new activities directly from Gmail
- Create new record using CRM iFrame
- Enhance the Import/Export configuration feature by adding new parameters
- Supporting multiple Gmail boxes
- Miscellaneous fixes and improvement