We created a framework that can automate and test any iOS, Android or Windows app, native or hybrid, all from the UI level down. Akvelon provides both the automation framework and the device cloud to offer perfect integration. The most effective way to validate the behavior of an application is by running it and using it. If it behaves as expected, without crashing or returning incorrect results, then the application is probably in good shape and can be released to users without worry that it will cause frustration or be unusable. This process, testing the UI by actually using an application and interacting with it, is what Akvelon does best.
- Perform tap, double-tap, swipe, rotate, pan, long press, and pinch.
- Build custom gestures programmatically for advanced interactions.
- Query UI elements, app models, and even backend servers via public or private endpoints.
- Use CSS selectors to query interface elements in hybrid apps.
- Change GPS location.
- Press physical buttons.
- Activate device camera.
- Rotate the device, switching between portrait and landscape modes.
- Design and usability exercise on the Drugstore mobile shopping experience.
- Showcases all the important features such as shopping list, product relevancy suggestions, quick search, product details, reviews and ratings, barcode integration, and products purchases.
- eCommerce/mCommerce UX
- Collect test results in your CI system automatically to include UI failures in your nightly reports.
- Integrates with TFS, Jenkins, TeamCity, or any CI systems with custom post-build commands.
- Parallelization breaks test runs up and executes them across multiple duplicate devices simultaneously, significantly increasing testing velocity.
- See full-frame screenshots and video playback for every step of every test.
- Receive performance data (memory, CPU, duration, etc.).
- Compare reports against previous runs to find regressions and bottlenecks.
- Akvelon’s expert automation engineers provide hands-on coaching to get you started.
- Work with us to learn how to automate your app, or let us build and maintain a test suite for you.
- We are here for you, anytime!
NO HARDWARE OR MAINTENANCE
Besides hardware costs and slow purchasing cycles, most testing teams also experience long application set-up times and limited or no flexibility to add additional testing resources. What if you could add other testing resources, but they are in a different geographic location of your time zone? All testing related data can be shared through the cloud repository.
Like most modern windows client applications, Akvelon requires a certain level of hardware performance in order to deliver a satisfying user experience. For many QA departments, this could mean the need for new and expensive hardware; hardware that needs to be purchased, installed, and maintained. Not with Akvelon’s cloud solutions! The only thing required is a computer that is capable of running a modern web browser.
Akvelon’s solutions offer an easy and flexible way to scale your manual testing effort across geographic locations, timezones, and resources by leveraging the power of the cloud.
- Hierarchical tests organizations: projects, suites, test levels, and environments.
- Plan and schedule test sets execution – execution and results synchronization are automation tool independent (Enterprise edition).
- Results analysis workflow and inheritance from previous run.
- Post-project analysis and automation performance assessment progress of test coverage shows group performance.
- Flexible building of reports, saving, and sharing with high-level management.
Insightful and Valuable Analysis
- Provide metrics and KPIs in both technical and business perspectives (trend analysis, bench marking, gap analysis, root cause analysis, risk point analysis)
- Trends plotting at fly, based on the current data view.
TEST YOUR APP ON EVERY DEVICE
Run your app on our huge (and growing) collection of real devices from around the world. Select devices based on form factor, manufacturer, operating system, or even popularity in your target market. We’re adding hundred of devices every month, and if there’s a specific device you need, we’re taking requests.
We have proof! Check these out.