Developing, maintaining, and supporting large-scale, complex, highly distributed, and interconnected applications is extremely challenging. Traditional application management approaches are ill-equipped to handle the complexity of today’s application architectures and deployment environments. Akvelon provides a better approach, enabling you to find and fix application problems faster to reduce downtime, as well as gain end-to-end operational visibility of your key performance indicators. With Akvelon, you can deliver usage and user insights from your application data to help the business make better decisions.
REDUCE DOWNTIME AND SOLVE PROBLEMS FASTER
- Troubleshoot issues quickly, reduce costly escalations, and reduce the mean time to investigate and resolve problems (MTTI/MTTR) by up to 70%
- Reduce compliance exceptions by providing developers access to production application logs from a central location, all without providing access to production systems
- Monitor your entire application environment in real time to prevent problems from impacting users; retain knowledge from recurring events to prevent outages
Treat a single component in multiple ways
As applications and solutions share components, Akvelon prioritizes and manages the availability and performance of individual components based on your business needs.
Reduce the cost per metric of monitoring
Although greater efficiency and improved technologies have lowered the cost of monitoring individual metrics over time, the number of metrics that need to be monitored in an average environment has increased exponentially. When data is provided without its associated context, the tendency is to collect it all and try to figure it out later. This is a poor strategy. In fact, the value of monitoring tools is challenged by some customers because of their inability to cope with the vast amount of data they’re collecting. Instead, Akvelon is able to help you focus your deepest data collection in the areas that are most business-valuable.
END-TO-END OPERATIONAL VISIBILITY
- Trace and monitor transactions through all the tiers of your distributed application architecture and a wide variety of data sources
- Detect anomalies or issues in performance, response times, and proactively resolve them before they impact application users
- Monitor key operational metrics such as end-to-end response times, message queue lengths, and failed transaction counts to ensure solution levels are met
- Get real-time operational visibility across your entire application infrastructure and into any technology without the need for custom parsers or adapters
Akvelon’s End to End Application Management responsibilities include:
- Analyzing and resolving issues in application performance as they arise
- Defining, implementing, and ensuring SLAs with vendors and customers
- Continuously monitoring and measuring end-user experience and satisfaction
- Building and developing key relationships with vendors who provide solutions, systems, and components of the application system
- Assessing the alignment of an application and its performance with respect to business strategy and objectives
- Tracking and reporting on root causes, SLAs, performance issues, trends, and cost metrics to business management
FULL SOLUTION APPLICATION MANAGEMENT
Waterfall is a sequential method in which project progress is seen as flowing downwards from one phase to the other, just like a waterfall. We start with conceptualization phase and move towards designing, development, testing, launch, and promotion phases in a sequential manner.
Rapid Application Development is a type of incremental development model that enables developers to build programs quickly through dynamic gathering of requirements, reusing the software components, and reiterative user testing.
Agile development is an alternative to traditional project management where emphasis is placed on empowering people to collaborate and make team decisions in addition to continuous planning, testing, and integration.
ON-SITE APPLICATION MANAGEMENT
- Leverages Customer Data Center
- Leverages Customer Infrastructure Management resources
- Customer to demonstrate ability to meet SLA’s requirements that are dependencies on application availability
- Single SLA that covers Infrastructure and Applications
- Single point of Accountability
- Akvelon responsible for architecture, configuration and optimization of entire infrastructure
- Robust security infrastructure
We have plenty of experience with Application Management. Check them out.