BIG DATA SCIENCE AND ANALYTICS
WE HAVE DATA SCIENCE EXPERTS WHO…
Clearly understand which accounts should be paying more for the products they are already buying and how much they are willing to pay.
Find the customers that should be buying greater quantities.
Determine which customers should be buying other products in addition to those already purchased.
Focus on the accounts in each territory that will have the greatest overall impact on their target this year.
Know which customers are attrition risks before they leave.
Arm your reps with the right offers to increase the winning percentages in current opportunities.
Avoid over-discounting, long negotiations and deals that get pushed into next year.
FORECASTING AND PLANNING THROUGH…
- Earlier identification of risks and other critical factors.
- Multiple data sources with social parameters and a machine learning approach to accurately predict conversion rates.
- Delivering big returns in every aspect of the enterprise.
- Helping companies become more efficient, profitable, and closer to their customers.
INSIGHTS AND PATTERNS ABOUT…
- Conversion of session data into customer data to facilitate segmentation and profiling.
- Visualizing and statistically analyzing your data can reveal hidden predictors that you didn’t know existed.
- Employing a scientific pricing approach starts with micro-segmentation, willingness-to-pay, and a goal. The result of pricing optimization is a set of guidelines for a specific customer, product and transaction – a beacon for pricers, negotiators and sales teams – to identify the pricing sweet spot in every situation.
- Improving customer satisfaction and sales.
BUILD CUSTOMER PROFILES BY…
- Identifying the right customer segments for promotion tracking Transaction Patterns & Site / Search Behavior
- A scientific sales approach creates predictive account scores based on your company’s attributes, leads, champion activities, and product offerings.
- Giving your account managers and sales teams the opportunities that have the highest chance to convert, the offers that will win, the tailored cross-sell and up-sell offerings they need, as well as the warning signs of possible attrition.
- Knowing which offers to present starts with mining your customer, product, offer and transaction data, employing choice models, and optimizing the offers based on your strategy.