13 Apr T-Mobile Test Team
T-Mobile Product Realization Customer Acceptance Testing
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an American mobile-network operator that provides wireless voice, messaging, and data services. The company has over 33.73 million customers and annual revenues of US $21.35 billion. Its nationwide network reaches 96% of Americans.
This was the best platform we have ever used.
As a result, Apache Cordova released statements praising our developers, regarding them as highly valuable resources.
- “The commit history will say the same thing, but for those that like the high level, I have to give [Akvelon employee] a huge tip of the hat for his awesome contributions along the way. [Akvelon employee] is responsible for a LOT…”
- “The majority of the effort has been done by [Akvelon employee] with tech support from the MSOpenTech team.”
Our developer put in a tremendous amount of work into WP8. He had already made numerous contributions to Apache Cordova for Windows Phone 7 (WP7), so he inevitably knew his way around Cordova.
Akvelon partnered with T-Mobile to provide an end-to-end mobile testing solution that is fast and flexible. Akvelon’s team designs a rigorous testing schedule for each new device or application, using a combination of manual and automated testing to maximize the team’s ability to find and report bugs, while also meeting tight release deadlines. Akvelon’s process includes:
- Testing the full functionality of applications.
- Testing of new versions of applications as they release across base-line devices.
- Power and security testing to determine if applications are efficient with battery life and safe from malicious requests.
Moreover, Akvelon has been able to maintain a dedicated team of mobile application testers and project managers who interface directly with the client on a weekly basis and provide results, analysis, and recommendations to T-Mobile. Based on our recommendations, T-Mobile either approves or rejects various mobile applications from their production devices.
Android, iOS, Windows Phone and RIM testing and Subject Matter Experts
Benefits and Results
- Increased productivity through rapid diagnosis and resolution of issues
- Quality assurance achieved by establishing consistent testing processes
- Significantly reduced release time for new applications and devices
- Coming up on 2 years of Preloads Testing:
- 92 different applications tested over this period
- 52 devices tested over this period
- Incurred cost savings up to 40%