15 Mar Case Study: Mobile Application Development Kit
Our client is an American company, that specializes in the development and support of tools for developing applications for iOS, Android, Windows, and Mac. This company is owned by one of the largest computer software and consumer electronics companies in the world.
- Implementation of virtual device Manager and Windows/Mac IDE integration.
- Maintenance and improvement of client’s SDK manager.
- Supporting and extending the IDE plugins for Android development.
- Automated IDE UI tests for Mobile projects templates.
- Adding new features in the context of accessibility.
- Our specialists developed Virtual device manager from scratch. We implemented its Windows/Mac IDE integration.
- Akvelon’s specialists added new features to client’s SDK manager, dozens of bags were fixed.
- Supported and extended the IDE plugin for Android UI development.
- Extended IDE API and UI test frameworks to support new Mobile projects templates tests automation.
- Akvelon’s specialists implemented few features in the context of accessibility.
- Our team developed different plugins and components for cross-platform development kit, as well as landed many code improvements and bug fixes.
Benefits and Results
As a result of our cooperation with Client, we’ve developed Virtual device manager, integrated with IDE on Windows and Mac. The client’s consumers can test their apps on virtual devices. Our automated testing system let the client find and fix dozens of bugs. We developed different features, improved the code and also we’ve created improvements in accessibility area.
C#, WPF/XAML, Xwt, UWP/WPF, Java, ObjectiveC, Xamarin.Mac