Such CRM platforms as Salesforce and Dynamics CRM increase efficiency in sales, marketing, and service divisions. One of the greatest benefits of a CRM platform is that users can take care of almost every CRM task within the platform, saving them time. However, it lacks something that could save users even more time: integration with their email. Users have to constantly hop between CRM and their email to keep track of their conversations with their customers. They also must input events by hand from their Google Calendar into CRM, and one typo could result in missing a crucial meeting.
CRM integration for Gmail is a Chrome extension for those who use Microsoft Dynamics CRM/Salesforce and Gmail. This application enriches Gmail UI and empowers users while working with emails.
With our extension, users can save more time by integrating their Gmail account and syncing their Google Calendar with CRM. The extension provides the ability to:
- Track emails and conversations from Gmail to Microsoft Dynamics 365/Salesforce
- Automatically sync emails to D365/Salesforce
- Two-way Google and Dynamics CRM calendar sync
- View, manage and navigate Microsoft Dynamics CRM/Salesforce activities
- Create Dynamics CRM/Salesforce entities and activities
- Supports Custom objects and fields out-of-the-box
- Install in less than a minute, no additional configuration needed
Benefits and Results
The solutions speeds up work with Dynamics CRM/Salesforce and Gmail and allows easily track emails into CRM, work with CRM activities and entities without leaving Gmail and keep Google and CRM calendars up-to-date.
Extension is the essential CRM add-on empowering CRM users to achieve optimum productivity and it is now available for all Dynamics CRM versions (Online and On-premise) and Salesforce.
Akvelon extensions to integrate CRM and Gmail are very popular among CRM and Gmail users and Akvelon continue to work on new improvements based on customer feedback.
Stay updated with tech trends,
our company news and case studies