03 Apr Case Study: Global Preveiw for Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Microsoft Dynamics CRM is a Customer Relationship Management software package developed by Microsoft. The product focuses mainly on Sales, Marketing, and Service (help desk) sectors. Dynamics CRM has a lot of different grids with huge number of different records (Accounts, Contacts, Leads, etc.). To view full details, user must open each record – it takes additional time for opening and downloading. Akvelon developed Global Preview to solve this problem and enhance CRM abilities.
Akvelon Global Preview for Dynamics CRM allows CRM users to preview any CRM entity in any CRM list without opening them individually.
Akvelon Global Preview features:
- Preview entities in an Outlook-like Preview Pane directly in the CRM list
- Preview Entity Notes and Attributes
- Preview open and closed entities for selected contacts, accounts, or any other entity (including Custom Entities)
- Configure attributes to display for any entity (including Custom Entities)
- New features for Email Preview
- Search emails directly in CRM
- Sort and filter emails in Email Preview
- Preview emails associated with Accounts, Contacts, and other entities
- Open attachments directly from Email Preview
- Create, Reply, Reply all, and Print emails from Email Preview
- Spell check outbound emails
- Open CRM emails directly from Preview
Benefits and Results
This solution allows for a more efficient use of Dynamics CRM and also allows users to perform standard CRM operations faster than before. Global Preview is the essential CRM add-on empowering CRM users to achieve optimum productivity.
Development Environments: Windows Server 2008 R2, Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2, Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011, Microsoft VS 2010