Our client is a business and technology consulting firm.
- Implement UI to Angular in accordance with the layout of the application.
- Set up Firebase Cloud Messaging to update application data in real time.
- Individualized request for access to browser Push notifications.
- Getting feedback about user interaction with the component through Google Analytics.
- Integrate LivePerson SDK to get data about current conversation with tech support.
- The library NGXS for managing the state was used to to store and update data on the front.
- Used browser-based PushAPI for push notification permissions and integration with Firebase cloud technologies.
- Development a component, the main feature of which should be its speed, lightness and ease of completion.
Benefits and Results
- The client has received a working plugin for LivePerson system, which can be used as an example when creating new extensions.
- The application interacts with several third-party services that are important to the customer.
- The application is written using the latest open source JS libraries
Stack of technologies: Angular, LivePerson SDK, PushAPI, Firebase Cloud Messaging