Our client is one of the biggest computer software and consumer electronics company in the world.
- Retail system’s complex software solution improvements implementation for Retail Enterprise, aimed at maintaining of functionality extensibility points.
- Update and unification of packages, which are used in the system for correct operation on mobile apps
- Bug-fixes and improvements of current bugs in the system.
In addition to bug-fixing, implementation of improvements and different tests writing, we can highlight the following solutions:
- Developing a Task Recorder for POS from zero point.
- Developing an app “Peripheral Simulator” from zero point to the almost fully completion. It is a simulator of devices connected to the cash register. Later, on the basis of this application was implemented POS Simulator – application for testing real, not virtual devices.
- Developers made a big contribution into Point of Sale Extensibility implementation – framework for custom extensions embedding. We have developed an API and big number of samples.
- Akvelon is currently working on ensuring application performance on mobile devices.
Benefits and Result
- Numerous fixes of bugs and minor features
- Task recorder in Retail Modern POS or Cloud POS provides a flexible API for extensibility and seamless integration with consumers of business process recordings.
- Peripheral Simulator is provided primarily to support testing of scenarios that usually require physical POS peripheral devices
- POS Simulator is used to test the compatibility of physical peripheral devices with Retail without having to deploy the POS client.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Stay updated with tech trends,
our company news and case studies