28 Feb Case Study: Power BI Custom Visuals
Power BI is a suite of business analytic tools from Microsoft that delivers insight throughout any organization. Users can connect to hundreds of data sources, simplify data prep, and drive ad hoc analysis through the suite. Power BI can also produce reports and publish them for your organization to be distributed on the web and across mobile devices.
Power BI users and third-party developers had problems with applying Power BI tools to solve business tasks and asked for qualified support in resolving issues related to the custom visual development and applying Power BI in different business cases.
Akvelon successfully collaborated with Microsoft in the custom visuals development and delivered the following:
- Updated over 25 custom visuals
- Developed PowerApps visual with PowerApps team
- Supported third-party developers and Power BI community in custom visuals development
- Applied Power BI to solve client’s business tasks
- Participated in improving Power BI Tools and Power BI, such as generating visuals templates, generating visual server certificates, and implementing the custom visual web pack plugin
Benefits and Results
Our team provided high quality support for Power BI developers and users.
- Custom visuals which provide features that were requested by Power BI clients
- Support for clients of Power BI in using custom visuals
- Updated official documentation for custom visuals API
Power BI, d3.js, Typescript, R, node.js, WebDriver