12 Mar Case Study: NRP/RDFE for Cloud Computing Platform
Our client is one of the biggest computer software and consumer electronics company in the world.
- Implement management of backend service via PowerShell-client.
- Provide on-call technical support for service’s customers during US team’s nighttime.
- Automated PowerShell-client development process: full cycle REST API Specs – SDK – PowerShell
- Developed auto-generation of cmdlets and tests for PowerShell-client
- Provided on-call technical support for service’s customers during US team’s nighttime.
Benefits and Results
- Simplified and accelerated developing process of PowerShell-client.
- Reduced US technical support’s workload. Provided on-call technical support for service’s customers during nighttime in US, which is about 30% of all incoming requests.
- Customer has prolonged the contract with our engineers till June 2019 (we are working on this scope since 2015)
- Customer really appreciates expertise of our engineers, so they are going on to sign a new contract with Akvelon and expand the team to delegate us full scope of migrating current clients from old service to new one.
Powershell, GIT, C#, Jarvis, MS Azure